lundi 8 avril 2024

The making of katana bracelets



Order made bracelet.

 I was comissioned to make a forged bracelet out of an atinqie Katan blade. For this I used a special katana with its own story. Unfortunatly I could not date the Katana, but this one has a special storie. In 2019 visiting le labo of Kenjiro, my Japanese blacksmith friend in Kanagawa, he offred me a couple of katana blades that were found in a antique " Kura" that had burned ( a Kura is a traditional Japanese whearhouse in Clay and wood, were valuables on food were stored ).
Enevtually the aura burned and when cleaning up the remaining two kana have been founded. they have been Hidden there for a long time. Bon now they had suffured the fire so were unkwinched and bended. 
Kenjiro received those two blades and eventually offered them to me. 
This is the steel I used to make this order.


You can fin a video of the making of this bracelet on my personal Facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/100075917677762/videos/952192339910231/













Aucun commentaire: